Thursday 6 January 2011

Slut i rutan - "can not be translated in english"

I am all tired, I've been running around all the day since 11 this morning. Seeing friends everywhere, eating more chocolate than I should, stuffing myself at a turkish restaurant, spending money, been sitting in a car with crazy driver V, had sharon fruits at the station market, I fell asleep on the tube, sat on the bus for too long, had a sugarfree caramel cream frappucino (was it necessary with sugar free? NO just the sound of it made me take it) Just landed at home, packed my bag and is ready for bed. It makes me sad just thinking of the fact I have to go up at 3AM to catch my bus and train to the airport. Im not happy about it but in the same time it's always nice coming home early. Hate late night flights. I'll try get some sleep but I know I won't get it properly, I never do before my early flights... but maybe...maybe this time. Im positive. Always emotional feelings the day before I have to leave. We are strong.
Night Night, I see you again when im in Sweden.

No comments:

Post a Comment