Thursday 19 August 2010

Good Morning from Sweden

Today I woke up in  Sweden, my new place for the next year.
The trip went well, i was so tired yesterday and I didn't sleep at all before my morning flight. Nerves maybe.
Dad and sis met me at the airport, luckily I didn't have to struggle a lot with my heavy bags alone. We made a trip to Ikea and we had hot dogs..Swedish foodthing. I haven't had it since I was little. Yummy. Then we went straight home. My best friends Elin and Krisitna had organised a little surprise visit to me, but my dad can't keep any secrets and I understood from the beginning. We had a drink here on the balcony and then they took me out on dinner. It was lovely, I had a prawn sandwich, a huge one. I couldn't even finsih it. It was amazing being back together.






No comments:

Post a Comment