Sunday 2 May 2010

To be more harmonious

I have notice recently that I am very stressed, doing things without thinking, eating quickly, rush everywhere I am going, talking rubbish etc etc. This causes an upset stomach for me and makes me nervous. Where is calm Johanna gone?? I guess this is an affect that comes with living in a pulsive big city as London. I have to learn to calm down again and be more harmonic as before, do you have any tips how to do that? I don't like to be this way, it doesn't make me feel very good, I need to find my way back. Next week I will get back to my routines again, carry on with my training, go for runs along the channel, eat healthily, relax etc. I miss that now since I've not done this properly for a couple of weeks.
I started off with some excersice on the bedroom floor, in between i am by the computer. Yesterday I had toooo much sweets and do you know what happens with my body the day after? It's really crazy but I have pain all over my body if I touch it feels like inner bruises. This happens everytime the day after when I have had a lot of sweets. What does this mean then?
Lifestylechange?

No comments:

Post a Comment