Saturday 1 May 2010

Circus Maximum

The fantastic thing me and my dad where suppose to do yesterday was to go and see the Circus in town. Just be like a child again with popcorn, clowns and soda. Unfortunatley we never managed to get there as the house sale took longer than we thought.
It's really grey outside and today is kind of a bankholiday so everything is closed. Don' know what they day's got to offer, Im starting to feel comfortable in my juicy suit at home. Waiting for sis to wake up and call me as she worked last night. I'll spend the day with her.
Yesterday night I stayed in, shared a Ben & Jerry Cookie Dough with dad. I was a bit disappointed as I heard so well about the Ben & Jerry ice cream but I didn't think it was so amazing. I think I made the mistake not to take the chocolate with fudgecake, more my taste.

No comments:

Post a Comment