Monday 2 January 2012

A girls confession

Ok, this must be the most girlies maybe silliest, most unintresting post ever! So this is the only one and we leave it there, ok?
 Let's go... I normally don't care tooo much about all those celebritiy stories out there, they are humans like everyone else and should be left alone when it comes to their private life. But.... to be honest I know all girls have a thing for celebrity relationship and for somehow Im caught up in this sweet relationship and almost feeling like a fan of them....so here is my confession.... Im feeling like I know it all about them and they don't even know who I am... we are living in a weird media fanatic world.
I read the story they got engaged and Marv poped the question.... Im thrilled!! I almost damn it shed a tear whilst reading it...that's just too much.
They are an absolutely stunning and down-to-earth couple.

                                                                                                                                                                                   Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment