Saturday 15 October 2011

Places I want to visit

Travel is one thing I love doing, I think everyone does. However I haven't  been to so many places yet but I know I will.
Here are a few places, quite high on my list of where I want to travel in a near future. Im positive.

Marocco - I adore the culture, food, massive markets & the music.
Greece - I imagine myself being in the film Mamma Mia, white houses, blue doors & pink roses.
India - How about exploring the Indian culture. Take part of their amazing fabric & textile culture & have a proper curry meal.
Africa - I've been there once, but now I want to see & discover the real Africa. The country has always had a special place in my heart. I don't know how and why but I think in my previous life I was one of their people, played a major role there or had a hugh part of my life there.
USA - The states, well...you have to, at least once in your life, see what this hugh country is about.

Do you understand what a great oppurtunity we have those days being able to see the whole world, what ever you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment