Friday 10 June 2011

Kaslik

If you do like lebanese food, make your way to Soho. If you do like budget restaurants I can recommend Kaslik restaurant in Soho, London. Or im not sure if it was budget, maybe a bit expensive for what it was but it was not excluive, very chillax. I went there on Saturday night with Penny. We ordered small dishes and shared them all. I loved the leave rolls, not sure exactly what they're called, and the falafels where just amazing. However I am not very fussy or picky (?) over food or what I am eating so I thought it was an ok place. The food might not have been very exclusive either and when you looked at it, it looked a bit cheap and simple. However the interior design and atmosphere was fantastic. Just what I like. Maybe that's why the food tasted!


No comments:

Post a Comment