Thursday 15 July 2010

Confident Boost

I have got so many positive comments about my decision to move back to Sweden and my choice of studies. I am really happy for that. No one deserves to hear any criticism for what ever they choose to do in life and everyone chooses their on path, like we choose what to eat or what to wear. Some like archaeology, some politics, some nursing, some law etc. This is my path I have chosen and the industry is huge with many different directions, it is also an industry that has been growing and is growing massively – the beauty industry.


Many people I have met here have given me tips, shared their own experience, made me brainstorming a lot and have given me ideas. That’s what I call supportive and positive thinking. It gives you a real confident boost and that is sometimes something that we all need.

No comments:

Post a Comment