Sunday 27 June 2010

Sun Lotion

Do you use Sun Lotion? If not, start to use it!! I know it's kind of "putting you off" because you think that you won't get tanned otherwise but that's not true. I know how it is, specially when you go to the beach - I never ever used to have any sun lotion on me, I didn't want to. It was all about getting as tan as possible and you really challenged your skin. The skin was absolutely frying. Can you imagine what damages it causes to the skin? I have realised that it is sooo important to use, I don't know if it's because the sun got stronger/dangerous with the years or if my skin is not exposed as much to the sun the last 3 years since I've been here in UK. I think it's a combination of both but I burn more easily now. Anyhow I want to protect myself and take care of my skin, you should too! You will still get tanned, it just takes a bit longer and you protect yourself from the strongest UV beams. It's a life long protection.
SUN LOTION ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment