Sunday 13 June 2010

Orchids afternoon

By midday I went out for a walk, I passed by a shopping centre near by where we lived. I popped into a garden shop and lucky me they had orchids on sale! Big colourful orchids in yellow, white, purple, white with dark spots, yellow with purple spots, white with green touch...yes there was almost everything. Me, who normally have difficulties to decide what I want (Even if it is red or yellow pepper in the shop) stood there looong time talking for myself, thinking, trying to find the nicest orchid with less flower and more buds. Finally I walked home with a white orchids with purple spots.
We've just been half-sleeping and watching football ever since I came back, in a while I'll prepare pizza for tonight and ice cream after *yummy*.

No comments:

Post a Comment