Sunday 23 May 2010

HOT HOT HOT

Hello, yesterday night was fun. Vanessa came here, we shared the last cider and had to rush as we were running late. Took the tube and for the first time in my life I got lost in the underground. We were chatting and finally we ended up somewhere we shouldn't. Then we tried to find the way out, so fun. When we finally got out we realised that we got off at the wrong station. Jumped in a taxi and took off. The taxi driver took the piss, I said something so he felt offended and he got upset, Vanessa was singing loud and the traffic was bad at Oxford street. Anyway, he dropped us off and we even got discount on the ride as he apologised and said that he over reacted THANK YOU. We spent the night at Mayfair Club, danced until my feet where bleeding.

Today it's sooo hot and I am not joking when I say that it feels like the heat in the desert. The sun is so strong and after I've burnt myself yesterday it is even more painful. Me and Des walked to the park, have been enjoying a relaxing day on a blanket under a tree all afternoon. My skin is not ready for sun yet


Ice cream all night long...
From yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment