Monday 31 May 2010

HAPPY SHOPPING

Oh, Lord has hear my prayer. I finally found the perfect leather jacket - or look-alike-leather jacket. I've been against this with leather jacket looong time, since it became popular more than a year ago I didn't buy one because I just did not feel for having one like everyone else. I have to say, what a mistake of me. Suddenly I got absolutely crazy in these type of  jacket, as it is so practical and you can have it to everything; dresses, shorts, skirts, jeans you name it. I've been searching and searching and everything is sold out, it's the wrong model, wrong colour, too expensive etc etc. Today was my day though. My new little jacket is gorgeous and I am so happy. I will show you a bit later on. Wihoooo problem solved. For a while until you're coming up with something else that you...hmm need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment