Monday 17 May 2010

Compliments

Are you good at accepting compliments? I am not and it feels awful.
A compliment is something nice you should be glad over and not shy and embarrassed (Red face) like I get. I have to admit though that it depends what compliment. If someone compliments on the way I dress my hair etc, I accept it happily, but when It comes to my personality, the way I am or my body I have to work on accepting it! Of course I get very glad inside if someone compliments on the way I look but I also have to learn to show it outwards.
Today one of the girls at work complimented on me (She's such a funny girl and jokes about all the time and we always have a laugh with her around) Because she knows I am shy when it comes to things like that she loves to put me in the spot!! Haha, but I'll give them that! Compliments she gave me and woopps Johanna was red faced like never before and I forced myself not to turn red but bloody hell it doesn't work when everyone stares at me. In fact I've never really liked to be in the spotlight.
Now, I have decided to change and I am working on it hard. Because I am confident and proud of myself.
I love Myself

No comments:

Post a Comment