Friday 2 April 2010

Glad Påsk

Easter is here, Im not with my family but hey that's life sometimes.
I got 2 big easter chocolate eggs from work, one egg is only a bit more than 1000kcl, that's fine. It's easter just once a year! There's no really easter feeling here, british people have other traditions, they'll probable enjoy a Sunday roast on easter Sunday with cans of alcohol. They don't dress out, paint eggs, decorate the house or have eggs, caviar and sill.
Yesterday I had a moment of: feeling - just - like - home, when I visited the Embassy. The sweet swedish girl behind the counter was very kind.
Marble arch is somewhere I'd love to live, in the centre, calm area and gorgeous old buildings. It's so pretty there and I found a small street with fantastic pretty small houses with flower decorations around the entrance. A bit like ~gamla stan~  at home. The only difference here is that you'd probably pay £1500 a week for the little house/cottage in Marble arch, if not more. One day when I am rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment