Sunday 28 March 2010

Spring Cleaning

So as summertime's here I thought it's time to do spring cleaning in the flat. Kitchen done, just mopped the floor as a finishing touch. Living room - done and as I had laundry on my hanger I thought what the heck let me but the laundry on the balcony, it's anyway a bit sunny. Before I knew it the wind grabbed my underwear and when I leaned over the balcony rail I see to my surprise that my underwear's landed in the ground floor garden!! Quicker than the light I ran down the stairs with my red face hoping that no one would find them before I did.
I took time to pop out and nip some green twigs from the "jungle" by the channel, it's looking better in the window now. Time for lunch...
What are you up to this first Summer Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment