Tuesday 16 March 2010

Sister love

When sister love takes - you are unstoppable.
A sister is the best thing in the whole world. For you who have one (older or younger)know what I am talking about. 
I have a fantastic relationship with my older sister and I can't even explain in words how much she means to me. When I look back on the memories when we're younger and we did fight constantly, hit each other, scratched each others arms, slamming the doors screaming and when I cried when I couldn't borrow her gorgeous clothes I am just smiling. That's a part of growing up as siblings but you don't realise until you older how much you appreciate each other. As a little sister, my sister Sofia was my big Idol and role model (and still is), everything she said or did when I was younger I'd listen to or copy. Today we have a perfect relationship. She is my best friend, soulmate, cliff, she's there when Im down, when Im happy, when Im confused or worried. She understands me perfectly. 
Since I moved abroad I've had to battle with missing my sister everyday, thinking of her everyday, wishing her well everyday and just imagine her in my head.It's difficult because somehow you feel like you are falling apart and so far from each other.She's the first person I call when Im home, she's the first person I really want to see when Im at home.
If I could shrink her to a mini person and let her live in my pocket forever I would. Then we could share life together every second.
For her i'll do anything and everything as long as we'll live. 
Sofia, I love you and I see you soon.
Love Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment