Friday 26 March 2010

Season person

The beginning of spring is bringing a lot of happiness every day I wake up. I have never felt like this in many years, strange. I've always been a season person. I love the different season and find them all charming in their own way. Winter and fall is sooo cosy and I've always been sad when it turns to spring. I've liked it but somehow I've always been anxious during this period. Summer is lovely in many ways.
Now I think my way of thinking and feeling has changed...I love the fact that it gets brighter every day I can't wait for spring spring spring!!
At the moment right now Im feeling a bit down. I've got so much in my head and so much to think about that I just feel..hmm no good word in english so it will be in Swedish....SPLITTRAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment